This Special Education Behavior Starter Pack BUNDLE is a great way to start your school year off on the right foot! Use these visuals with your students with disabilities to help them know what to expect and succeed within the classroom.
Included in this digital download:
- Colored first/then boards
- Visuals for work tasks (i.e. reading, small group, etc.)
- Visuals for reward choices (i.e. bubbles, swing, etc.)
- “I am working for” boards with 3 working for spaces
- “I am working for” boards with 4 working for spaces
- “I am working for” boards with 5 working for spaces
- Tokens for “I am working for” boards
- Visual cue ring with 12 behavior reminders (all done, nice hands, eyes on teacher, quiet mouth, wait, listening ears, quiet feet, calm body, keep working, line up, check schedule, clean up)
- Classroom rules posters
- Classroom rules desk reminders
- Sticker chart options (ranging from 10 to 30 sticker spots for differentiation with student abilities)
- Daily printable student behavior log (AM/PM)
- Weekly printable student behavior log
- Daily printable student behavior log (Entire day broken into activity blocks)
PLEASE NOTE: The Real Photos Special Education Behavior Starter Pack contains an editable PDF to create your own icons, edit existing documents, etc. The original Special Education Behavior Starter Pack with clip art does NOT currently have an editable PDF.
This resource is for single classroom use only.