This Science & Social Studies File Folder Activities BUNDLE pack contains 44 different interactive activities to cover Science & Social Studies standards for grades K-5. As you cover these topics in class, you can continue to repeat these concepts through independent work bins, morning table tasks, etc.
Inside this digital download:
- Match the Types of Weather
- Seasons Sort
- Hot and Cold Sort
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Resources Sort
- Rocks and Minerals Sort (2 file folders)
- Match the Landforms (picture to picture)
- Identify the Landforms (picture to word)
- Match the Planets
- Living and Nonliving Things Sort
- Label Parts of a Plant (2 file folders)
- Animal Home Sort (Desert/Ocean)
- Animal Home Sort (Pond/Forest)
- Frog Life Cycle
- Butterfly Life Cycle
- Flower Life Cycle
- Solids and Liquids Sort
- Push or Pull Sort
- Days of the Week Match
- Days of the Week Order
- Months of the Year Match (2 versions)
- Months of the Year Order
- Then & Now Sort
- Where Do You Live?
- Community Helpers Match
- Natural & Human Structures Sort
- Features on a Map Match
- Label the Compass Rose
- Map Regions Match
- States Match (9 File Folders-by region)
- Continents Match
- American Symbols Match
- Where Do You Buy It?
- Sort the Coins
This product is for single classroom use only.
There are no reviews yet.