This resource is for use with either students in an early childhood setting such as Pre-K or Kindergarten, or in a special education setting. In my classroom, I use these file folder tasks with my special learners during their structured independent time. These are all tasks that they are able to complete on their own and have already mastered in a 1:1 work setting.
This packet contains 18 folder activities with the following skills:
- Matching number sets (1-9) to their number
- Matching number to the number word
- ABC Order
- Matching Dolch sight word to sight word (can also be printed & used as flash cards or a memory game!)
- Sorting big and small objects
- Finish the pattern (AB & ABB)
- Order 1-10,11-20, & by 10’s number puzzles
- Fill in the missing number 1-20
This resource is for single classroom use only.