This digital download is for use with either students in an early childhood setting such as Pre-K or Kindergarten, or in a special education setting. In my classroom, I use these file folder tasks with my special learners during their structured independent time. These are all tasks that they are able to complete on their own and have already mastered in a 1:1 work setting.
This packet contains 20 folder activities with the following skills:
- Matching number sets (1-10) to their number
- Matching number sets (11-20) to their number
- Matching numbers 1-10 to the number word
- ABC Order
- ABC uppercase to lowercase match
- Matching Dolch sight word to sight word (can also be printed & used as flash cards or a memory game!)
- Sorting big and small objects
- Finish the pattern (AB & ABB)
- Order 1-10, 11-20, & count by 10s number puzzles
- Write in the missing number 1-20
This resource is for single classroom use only.