This digital download is a wonderful resource to use in your special education classroom to hit a variety of language arts skills with students on various levels! Save ink with ALL black & white pages – all you have to do is print and go!
In this resource you will find:
- Match the Letters (uppercase to uppercase, lowercase to uppercase)
- Fill in the Missing Letters
- ABC Order (uppercase and lowercase)
- Write the Beginning Sound
- Write the Word
- Trace the Sentence
- Beginning Sounds
- Sort by Word Family (-at, -an, -am, -ap, -en, -et, -in, -ip, -op, -ot, -ug, -un)
- Count the Syllables
- Rhyming Match
- CVC Word Match to Picture
- Singular/Plural Sort
This resource is for single classroom use only.